My TJ is back home from the engine machine shop

Paul Land

TJ Enthusiast
This Guy's like a country music song. My Tj has been this shop 7 weeks on week 2 his dad died then on week 4 his dog died and yesterday on his birthday his mom dies. True Story! So TJs back home and never touched. LKQ wants $1895.00 + 299 S&H 140K Mi. Not going to happen, Poster gave me ATP I'm working with then. Time line on that 4-6 weeks. "Side note" AAA towed Tj to shop and yesterday I call AAA for tow back home they told me one emergency tow I would have to pay for this one. WTF. I pay AAA $189.00 a year for 23 years. I got AAA for there no charge 100 mi tow I used it once. "CANCELED"

Last edited:
Dang. Theres one for sale 25 miles from me for $500. Maybe you should take a drive to Alabama and pick that one up?

Man you are on one with the jokes tonight.
I wish it had been a joke. We had another guy that I knew was inflating his time on the job so we started tracking it real close and he had 32 hours at the end of the week Thursday and then Friday evening he had 58 hours- He literally worked 26 hours Friday. We had no idea he was so dedicated and really just didn’t know how to express our gratitude.

Where exactly is it.
;)
Alabama (2).jpg

I really hope it does get better ,I was telling my wife(if you sat down and wrote the dumbest stupidis stuff you you could think up it wouldn’t compare to how the country is now)
And what is the biggest shame is this is the greatest country that ever existed and it’s a blame mess.