My Work In Progress

wchaza67

Supporting Member
Before & current pics of my 4.0L 2002 TJ. Bought this off a buddy of mine a couple months ago. So far I've:
1. Replaced original factory speakers with Kickers
2. Added roll bar handles and GraBars (I have neon green grips that I need to put on those)
3. Replaced the spare wheel to match the other four
4. Replaced all the lug nuts with neon green True Spike lug nuts
5. Replaced third brake light
6. Bought a neon green SpiderWebShade bikini top which I just received today, so that needs to get put on.
Rear bumper is on back order. Still need to get a Warn winch, and figure out the best way to mount the KC fog lights to the new front bumper without drilling. I thought the neon green 'JEEP' lettering on the sides looked pretty cool against the black, so I'm running with that theme on most of the new accessories/accent pieces, including the lug nuts. Anyway, here is where it's at right now - oh, and I have neon green hand wave stickers on the side view mirrors lol.

Oh it's only letting me post one pic so I'll post the rest in responses to this...

Jeep-01.jpeg

Looks good!
No use for a stinger here, but I've always loved those wheels, they just seem perfect on the Jeep.
They were in the top five (17" though) for me when I replaced my wheels about a year ago.
I like the green accents too, different from everybody else.
IMG_1266.JPG

Looks good!
No use for a stinger here, but I've always loved those wheels, they just seem perfect on the Jeep.
They were in the top five (17" though) for me when I replaced my wheels about a year ago.
I like the green accents too, different from everybody else.
View attachment 259636
Thanks! Nice looking Jeep! I like that black on tan look... Probably no use for a stinger here either, just like the look of them LOL - no use for a snorkel either, so I'm thinking about a cold air intake, but my wife likes the look of the snorkels so I have a feeling I will defer to her wisdom on that matter!

Reactions: Tray Burge
Thanks! Nice looking Jeep! I like that black on tan look... Probably no use for a stinger here either, just like the look of them LOL - no use for a snorkel either, so I'm thinking about a cold air intake, but my wife likes the look of the snorkels so I have a feeling I will defer to her wisdom on that matter!
Hey, if the wife's on board, that's a huge plus buddy! lol

Spotted your Jeep rolling South on 29 today. Kind of hard to miss that green stinger bumper! ;)