My YJ needs ECU 56027-380

klbdiver

Good morning, all! I know this is a TJ forum but was referred here from a fellow TOJC member. I have a 92 YJ, 2.5 5-speed, manual. During Jeepin with Judd my YJ decided to just stop dead in its tracks. All the trouble shooting methods and part replacements lead to the ECM. I had sent it out to Module Mechanics in CO for refurb replacing the known capacitor failures. Upon return and install its a no go and was told from Module Mechanics that about 95 % success with the capacitor change and the remaining have no hope and considered "end of life" deemed no good. So, here's to hoping I can find one to replace it and help. Thank you for any help in locating and info anyone can provide.

Reactions: Wranglerfix
Good morning, all! I know this is a TJ forum but was referred here from a fellow TOJC member. I have a 92 YJ, 2.5 5-speed, manual. During Jeepin with Judd my YJ decided to just stop dead in its tracks. All the trouble shooting methods and part replacements lead to the ECM. I had sent it out to Module Mechanics in CO for refurb replacing the known capacitor failures. Upon return and install its a no go and was told from Module Mechanics that about 95 % success with the capacitor change and the remaining have no hope and considered "end of life" deemed no good. So, here's to hoping I can find one to replace it and help. Thank you for any help in locating and info anyone can provide.

Contact Mark at Wrangler fix. He's also a member here so I'm tagging him.

https://wranglerfix.com/

@Wranglerfix

• Love
Reactions: Wranglerfix