Mysterious Chirp / Rattle Noise

Vay

My 05 has developed a weird chirping/rattle noise over the past few months that's gotten worse lately. Hopefully the video I inserted below works, but the noise is coming from behind the upper part of the dash. It only does it above 50mph, sometimes it's a chirp every now and then, sometimes it's consistent.

Other than that it's unpredictable. Some days it's there, some days it isn't. Rpms have no effect on it, nor does the a/c. Driving with every single removable piece of the dash taken off didn't either. To me it makes sense that it's either a vibration or some kind of airflow noise since it's speed dependent, but I can't find the source.

Here's the real kicker. It happens in a different location behind the upper dash every time it starts happening. Anywhere along the whole length of the dashboard. I've had it in 3 places at the same time so I'd assume it's not a coin that rolls around. I actually did find a few when I took the dashboard apart, made 35¢ but it had no effect on the noise. Checked everywhere and didn't see more. Plus it's a lot louder than a coin rattling, the windows were actually down while I took the video. Almost so loud that the old turn the radio up trick doesn't even work.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I swear it happens more when the jeeps been parked in direct sunlight before driving. I don't even think I've heard it at night either. Maybe coincidence.
Video from today:

when you remove the defrost mesh cover and look down just below do you have a missing nut for the upper dash mount? solved a creaky noise I had rear of the dash and I think its a common find.
0EE36B0E-6E66-4AF1-A67B-8B6A85836E0E.jpeg