Narcissistic Behavior

jeepins

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I spent all day yesterday pulling off my intake and exhaust manifold, cleaned everything including the throttle body and intake. Painted the new exhaust manifold and while it was drying, cut off the entire exhaust system back to the tailpipe before re-installing everything including a new Flowmaster exhaust system.

As i'm going to sleep last night, my iPad beeps with my driveway camera picking up movement. I look and it's just a neighbor coming home but as I was scrolling through the video history, I found myself watching me running around my Jeep all day literally crawling over and under until I put everything away. Thinking about posting that to YouTube and saying, here's how to replace your entire exhaust system on a 1998 Jeep Wrangler despite it not showing a damn thing worthwhile to that effect. Maybe i'll speed it up and put some rockabilly music to it.

1567433264603.png

I spent all day yesterday pulling off my intake and exhaust manifold, cleaned everything including the throttle body and intake. Painted the new exhaust manifold and while it was drying, cut off the entire exhaust system back to the tailpipe before re-installing everything including a new Flowmaster exhaust system.

As i'm going to sleep last night, my iPad beeps with my driveway camera picking up movement. I look and it's just a neighbor coming home but as I was scrolling through the video history, I found myself watching me running around my Jeep all day literally crawling over and under until I put everything away. Thinking about posting that to YouTube and saying, here's how to replace your entire exhaust system on a 1998 Jeep Wrangler despite it not showing a damn thing worthwhile to that effect. Maybe i'll speed it up and put some rockabilly music to it.

View attachment 112987
Haha I hate those YouTube videos. A good title and description / tags is all you need