Nearly 200 people arrested, two shot during 'Go Topless Jeep Weekend'

This quote says it all:
“the majority of people arrested don’t even own a Jeep”

Last edited:
Reactions: billiebob
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

While most Jeepers are good people to be around in small groups, when you get large groups of Jeepers together like this, the douche bags very quickly make themselves known, and turn what should be a fun event into drama.

I've seen it so many times before, and it never ceases to amaze me. These big events almost always spell some sort of trouble, and it's very unfortunate that every big event always has to have "those people" who stir things up.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see most of them were not Jeep owners.

Last edited:
I know right. You can't wear a seat belt when you are trying to shoot someone. It restricts movement too much.

You could keep your belt on for safety and avoid the ticket/arrest, but also shoot one handed gangsta style lefty if driving, one handed righty if passenger. And then dump your whole "clip" to make them fools break-dance if they are talking shit.

You guys should have an application to join the club. Required before you are able to buy a jeep, or attend a jeep event.

Questions like:

Do you excessively use the word "bro"?
Do you listen to Knickleback?
Do you intend to install a "angry birds" grill cover?
Do you still wear your letterman jacket after graduation?

It could help thin the heard down if we could push some of these guys over to the Tacoma group.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

While most Jeepers are good people to be around in small groups, when you get large groups of Jeepers together like this, the douche bags very quickly make themselves known, and turn what should be a fun event into drama.

I've seen it so many times before, and it never ceases to amaze me. These big events almost always spell some sort of trouble, and it's very unfortunate that every big event always has to have "those people" who stir things up.

They don't deserve to own Jeeps IMHO.
on the money Chris

Reactions: Chris
You could keep your belt on for safety and avoid the ticket/arrest, but also shoot one handed gangsta style lefty if driving, one handed righty if passenger. And then dump your whole "clip" to make them fools break-dance if they are talking shit.

Going all gangster with you Obrez clips?

1590009527962.png

Reactions: Daubie3