Need advice on possible TJ purchase

If you don't, we will.

We stopped allowing those in 2015... You'll see it in the permissible mods section of the forum guide book that goes out each February.

Part of our job is to protect the TJ Wrangler image. We take it seriously.
Can he put an angry grill on it if he gets it? :rolleyes:

65K, nice! I'm really hoping to find one with lower miles, but they are proving hard to come buy for what I'm looking for and my budget. Trying to be patient and wait is hard!
I hear you, it's hard not to feel impulsive when a good Jeep doesn't last a day on FB marketplace.

If you don't, we will.

We stopped allowing those in 2015... You'll see it in the permissible mods section of the forum guide book that goes out each February.

Part of our job is to protect the TJ Wrangler image. We take it seriously.
Dang, you guys are serious! Do I have to take an oath or something? :oops: "I solemnly swear to abide by the guidelines set forth in the forum guide book otherwise my membership to this forum will be immediately revoked and my TJ will be repossessed and transferred to another owner who is more deserving."

Only kidding...I get it and appreciate it! (y):)

Dang, you guys are serious! Do I have to take an oath or something? :oops: "I solemnly swear to abide by the guidelines set forth in the forum guide book otherwise my membership to this forum will be immediately revoked and my TJ will be repossessed and transferred to another owner who is more deserving."

Only kidding...I get it and appreciate it! (y):)
Yes, once you get past the 90 day trial period, we will evaluate everything and get back to you.

Of course we drug screen...if you aren't on something, we will work with you till you find a dealer.

It can't be said enough, look closely for rust and/or deterioration.
When I was looking I saw this one on a drive by, Pretty on the outside.

20200825_120206.jpg

20200825_121050.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: RMETeeJay
Skin deep looks like a well maintained TJ. You mention small oil leak/drip. If it is the RMS the process to change one out is on the "TJ how- to-guide". I just replaced my RMS and if you have the right tools, time and some mechanical inclination it pretty easy. My TJ has 116K miles and the leak required one of those blue pads in my garages so in my case it probably never had been changed. Don't quote me but i believe they should be changed every 50K miles.