Need everyone's help assessing what I have

Thanks guys. Yeah I've been toying with the idea of getting new springs to drop it down to about 2 inches. I havent had a chance to measure the springs yet, as the tj is at the shop now having an axle seal done. Idk some tjs look right with a lift and 31s. I'll wait and see what it looks like with the wheels and tires installed. Do you guys think I'll need new shocks if there are 4in lifted springs on there and I want to lower it down 2in?

I have a 2" OME lift and am very happy with it. Mine was lifted 5.5" when I bought it. Way too high.

Ha, I posted before I had coffee and came back to post what size time. They are BFG 33's, which run a little smaller than some 33's. The OME springs are pretty popular.

looks like youd rub a bit when stuffed. no?

You will need new shocks. I suggest Rancho RS5000x’s. You can measure when you put the new springs in and cycle your suspension.

I have those on the rear right now, but they're model RS55256. Compressed length: 15.063/Extended length: 24.688. you think i'll need to drop down in size if I lower to 2.5?

Since your Jeep is a Rubicon we're going to see if Chris will let you in as a level 3 member., Instead if starting at level 4.

You will need to take it by the New England office and have them inspect it.
Did no one mention the courtesy test drive he needs to provide to all members?

Leave it in the driveway, keys in the wheel well, and a full tank if gas. We'll "assess" it for you.

Reactions: rubigold
If you are going to do real off road stuff than there are better setups than what I am running. My Jeep is babied more than most. Only has 47,000 miles on it, but I drive it as a daily. 31's would be a good choice.

WOAH 47k! Good for you. Mine will see some hard trails.

Leave it in the driveway, keys in the wheel well, and a full tank if gas. We'll "assess" it for you.

LOL just make sure to leave me a loaner

Be sure it's got a full tank of gas ... we've been having trouble with that.

People are just downright inconsiderate.

Reactions: 02SteelBlue