Need help diagnosing possible bad ECM

TJ Starting

The Seven Slots of the World
Supporting Member
Bit of a short preliminary back story to what I think may have been a cause. Several months ago due to my original oil pressure sensor's connector getting broken I replaced it with a Standard brand sensor. (Wasn't able to and still haven't found a Mopar one.) A wierd malfunction with it pushed oil throughout the wiring harness and put about a quarter quart in the ecm. I removed the ecm and than the rubber grommet, drained it best as I could. Rinsed it out thoroughly with dregreaser than let it sit in the sun all day before reinstalling. Has been running great until now. (That was approximately 2,000mi ago.)

Now about 200 miles after finishing up a circuses with a lifter failing I'm back to a bad engine. Though several simple diagnostic attempts so far I'm starting to become very suspicious of the electrical or ecm. It went from a pretty bad misfire to a now non running engine.

20230712_223559.jpg

20230712_223612.jpg

20230712_223617.jpg

20230712_223609.jpg

I have swapped out the coil rail just to see if there was any change but no. Main thing I'm looking for right now is if anyone know what I need to be checking at the coil plug. What voltage should I be getting and does the engine need to be cranking? Or any better ideas on were to go from here?