Need help wiring side markers

Liz tyler

0FE50287-75AF-4DF5-BF2F-083DE26346FD.jpeg 8766B7C4-D540-4651-8B84-72143356586E.jpeg ECEBF93E-718A-4F24-BA75-7D3ADC4BC9B1.jpeg I successfully wired my new tag lights. Thanks for everyone’s help with that. Now I’ve got to wire in new side marker lights. I will attach pictures of what I’m working with. I found the factory wire harness that was tucked away. I really didn’t want to cut the factory harness to splice the wires but I’m not sure of other options. the factory wire harness has a purple/yellow wire & purple/ blue wire. I appreciate any and all help.

Do you have a test probe, easy enough to turn the parking lights on and see which lead is hot, then turn on blinker and do the same. I don't have my FSM handy to confirm colors but that process is just as easy an it will confirm that all is operational.

Well in my attempt to test , I successfully shorted out my front amber lights and tail lights. And I can’t find a blown fuse to replace so I’m not sure what to do now.

I swear I checked every breaker in there !! But went back and double checked those 3 and #2 was blown . Not sure how I missed it the first time ! Well now that fixed back to wiring these side lights. Thanks !