Need help with 35-spline axles (ARB 109, Dana 44)

Old Pueblo

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Howdy everyone. I need to start sourcing parts to do a re-gear in my LJ. My search the web ability is weak so I thought I’d reach out to y’all.
I’m pretty sure the ARB RD 109 is correct, as is Yukon (yg-Dana 44-538) but I’m stuck on axles for disc brakes and the correct master install kit for the ARB. I’d prefer rear axles that are dual drilled 4.5 and 5.5

I recently bought a currie Dana 44 for the front and I want to have the rear axle done by the time it arrives.

Thanks everyone

Howdy everyone. I need to start sourcing parts to do a re-gear in my LJ. My search the web ability is weak so I thought I’d reach out to y’all.
I’m pretty sure the ARB RD 109 is correct, as is Yukon (yg-Dana 44-538) but I’m stuck on axles for disc brakes and the correct master install kit for the ARB. I’d prefer rear axles that are dual drilled 4.5 and 5.5

I recently bought a currie Dana 44 for the front and I want to have the rear axle done by the time it arrives.

Thanks everyone
East Coast Gear Supply can get you the proper master install kit shipped to your door. I’d give them a call if I were you.

Dutchman or East Coast Gear Supply can get you the alxes you want and have them drilled for both lug patterns.