Need opinion on frame pictures

Curt-Curt

Ok, still shopping for a Jeep. Found this one and it looks good can you guys help me with pictures and if its a good deal?
Thanks
Its a 2005 rubicon, Auto Transmission, 151,000 miles asking $9,500.00
Anything I should be looking for?(Questions to ask)
Thanks
Curt

Red.jpg

red1.jpg

red2.jpg

red3.jpg

red4.jpg

red5.jpg

Looks good. Completley stock is the way to go. If it has a clean title, clean Car Fax, no cell and maintenance was kept up on it, pull the trigger.

Reactions: Fonz54
Where is the dealership located? If that's Towne Auto Brokers in Virginia, they've got pretty rotten reviews online. Be very careful. Not saying they're one of those bait-and-switch dealerships that peddle lemons, but I would not buy sight unseen from these guys.

I was thinking the same thing, but wanted you guys to give it a look at.
Is the price right for a jeep with 151,000 miles on it?
Data point: I paid $450 more for my '06 "X" with 127K, and it isn't as clean as your potential (surface rust on parts of the frame, tub clean). And yours is a Rubi.

Most of the photos make it look like a rust free frame. However, zoom in here. Curious about this spot. Plus I see some rust around the frame hole opening that suggests its not completely rust free inside. Not saying it's a deal breaker but deserves a closer look inside the frame. There is a reason they're selling a "rust free" TJ rubicon for sub 10k.

Screenshot_20200503-143421~2.png

It doesn't look hateful, especially for the NE area. Like others said, have a real good look inside the frame. Maybe find a shop nearby that'll do a PPI, toss it up on a lift and have a gander.

I'm from the northeast and MN now. It looks good. Of course, going south is the best option, but, it looks pretty damn good for the region. More important issue with that year is the camshaft gear to be honest.

I was thinking the same thing, but wanted you guys to give it a look at.
Is the price right for a jeep with 151,000 miles on it?
Though, sounds a bit steep for me with that kinda miles, or is it the miles that are really scaring me no matter what the price is ? ? But............. it's also a stock Rubi & that's not easily found everyday either.

Where is the dealership located? If that's Towne Auto Brokers in Virginia, they've got pretty rotten reviews online. Be very careful. Not saying they're one of those bait-and-switch dealerships that peddle lemons, but I would not buy sight unseen from these guys.
This Jeep is not at Towne Auto Brokers But I was looking at one there. Its a 2004 Sahara that is lime green(Color I was looking for ) for $10,995 with 73,985 miles. They were going to send me photos tomorrow. If you know they are bad maybe I should go for the Red Jeep (Privited Owner)

This Jeep is not at Towne Auto Brokers But I was looking at one there. Its a 2004 Sahara that is lime green(Color I was looking for ) for $10,995 with 73,985 miles. They were going to send me photos tomorrow. If you know they are bad maybe I should go for the Red Jeep (Privited Owner)
I think you've posted several separate posts now on buying a Jeep. Possible I'm confusing them with other people. But maybe you start one new thread and about your hunt. That's more engaging to me and there are more than enough of us on here willing to help you on your quest (y)