Need recommendations for an e-commerce platform

Blackjack

Evil Winch Doctor
Supporting Member
Working on stepping things up and having an E-comm platform is on the list. I have it on good authority that Go Daddy is a no go. Any of you got any recommendations to look at?

Reactions: Chris
Working on stepping things up and having an E-comm platform is on the list. I have it on good authority that Go Daddy is a no go. Any of you got any recommendations to look at?

I'd highly suggest Woocommerce.

Shopify and many of the others have revealed themselves to be very anti-gun and anti-free speech.

I understand you may not be selling any of those items, but I generally do not like to support companies who are anti-constitutional (or at least as much as I can).

I use a combination of Woocommerce and Divi on most of the e-commerce platforms I build.

One worth checking out is P&R Infrared.

What I like most about using Wordpress / Woocommerce is that it's open source. Shopify and so many of the others lock you in to their proprietary b.s.

GoDaddy is the same. I do this for a living and this is just my recommendation.

I'd highly suggest Woocommerce.

Shopify and many of the others have revealed themselves to be very anti-gun and anti-free speech.

I understand you may not be selling any of those items, but I generally do not like to support companies who are anti-constitutional (or at least as much as I can).

I use a combination of Woocommerce and Divi on most of the e-commerce platforms I build.

One worth checking out is P&R Infrared.

What I like most about using Wordpress / Woocommerce is that it's open source. Shopify and so many of the others lock you in to their proprietary b.s.

GoDaddy is the same. I do this for a living and this is just my recommendation.

Thank you Chris. I will look into those and may message you later with questions if you do not mind.

@Chris Was the first person that came to mind when I saw the title lol..you have my permission to message him all you want 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Thank you Chris. I will look into those and may message you later with questions if you do not mind.

Sure, no problem at all.

Another thing I like about them is that they're very easy to use in regards to the user interface and WYSIWYG editors.