Need some help identifying control arm joints

Troutbum

Chucky's Chauffeur
Supporting Member
Hi All!

I am currently in the middle of some suspension maintenance and need help identifying a flex joint so that I can get some rebuild parts for it.

asset (6).JPG

asset (7).JPG

asset (8).JPG

Also, can anyone name the bushing in the last picture? I typed in that part number in a Google search. Lots of bushings come up, but none with the same part number or dimensions, at least not that was obvious.

Thanks.

Looks like a Teraflex joint... Google teraflex control arm joint rebuild kit
That's what I was assuming too, but just wanted confirm as Teraflex is experiencing some shipping delays. I didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks to discover that the parts they sent are not correct. Maybe I will try to give them a call on Monday. They are less than 2 hours away from me.

I still need to identify the M02617 bushing.

This lift was a custom job that Mt Logan Offroad installed in the late 90's. I am not the original owner of the jeep and the PO didn't really maintain the Jeep the way that he should. When I bought it a few years back, it had been parked for a couple of years in the open. I tried to get more info from him, but he was a very hands-off kind of vehicle owner. He didn't really know what the shops did, just how much it cost him to get it done.

Reactions: Ante_Up
Ah gotcha, unfortunately I can't help there. I'm sure somebody on here will have direct knowledge of them though. Good luck!

Reactions: Troutbum
Having looked more on the Teraflex website, I am begging to believe that these are NOT Teraflex joints. At least not the current iteration of it.

My joints have c-clips on both sides, and the urethane bushings are different. It looks like the current Teraflex joints only use one c-clip.

My long term plan is to have some aluminum arms made and replace all the joints with Jonny joints. I may have to move u my timeline for that.

Reactions: Ante_Up
You won't regret the Johnny joints... I'm going to do some more digging. It's got me curious