Need wiring diagrams for 1997 TJ

High Line

I need to find a complete wiring diagram for my TJ. I downloaded the Service manual, but it didn't seem to have what I needed. I bought my Jeep in August last year, and the sound bar hasn't worked since I bought it. I checked the wiring and connections ,and there is power in some of the wires at the connector, and I replaced the speakers in it as well, but no sound. Also the light in it don't work either. I'm not even sure that the sound bar is the one that came with it, and not from some other year. I also pulled the radio out which is aftermarket and it's a rats nest back behind it, so I don't know if that's where the problem is. I'd like to investigate the wiring and make sure it's all the way it's supposed to be.

I'm no wiring guru by any means, but I believe the FSM does indeed have complete wiring diagrams. Maybe you overlooked a page or something?

This from the FSM no sub diagram

97_Speaker_no_Sub.jpg

Yeah, I did actually see that page, but having never owned a jeep before, I wasn't sure if there were maybe some other speaker pods somewhere in the back when new, other than the sound bar. I'm an idiot.

The other thing that made me question it is that my dome lights in the sound bar don't look like the one pictured in that manual.

the 97 soundbar wires come in on the driver side and go up under the driver door lip. from there its a direct shot to the radio. both of my 97s are wired that way. one is a sport and the other is a sahara. both have one speaker on each side 5.25in speaker and a square single light, roughly 3x5 size in the middle.

If the sound bar is aftermarket, you may have to push the lights at an angle to get them to come on. The Vertically Driven soundbar works like that. The lights swivel right to left (passenger to driver) and are off when they are positioned perfectly down. Not the ideal setup.