New Beauty and the Beast movie has a gay scene

This is horrible! Someone must do something about it! Ban freedom of speech! Ban liberty! Ban consenting adults from their love! We must silence the gays because they make us feel insecure in our heterosexuality! Oh merciful God of Abraham, protect your children from the gay agenda and deliver us from temptation! AMEN!

Confirmed: 27 Men Contract Homosexuality After Viewing Beauty and the Beast 3D

"Gays have long studied the brain and have become masters of neuroscience so they can find ways to exploit the heterosexual brain for their carnal benefit. Analysts fear that gays have found a perfect combination: immersive 3d imagery that depict acts of hard homosexuality lullabied into the brain by the power of classic Disney singalongs."

http://liberaldarkness.com/2017/03/...r-3d-theater-viewing-of-beauty-and-the-beast/

It's called desensitization! They're preying on our children to make it "normal" in the eyes of our children's minds!! I don't dislike the people, I totally disagree with the actions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gay, straight,..... right handed, left handed. Get over it. Despite all the "gayness" I've been exposed to in media and in public, I've yet to be tempted to go that way. Why would kids be any different?

They're minds are more malleable. But frankly, they're simply telling kids, there is no such thing as male or female, you decide what you are. It's not an either-or issue, you decide where you are on a continuum. I actually heard a psychologist saying this. I said, that means there is an unlimited amount of different genders. She said, yep.

That's why I wasn't surprised when this European chick married a bridge.

But if god created man and woman so that they could conceive children, why is it that two men or two women can't procreate? That sort of goes agains the continuation of our species I would think...?

Forgive me.....BUT the entertainment value in this thread went well with a glass of vintage wine and some pepper jack cheese.
Oh, forgive the bump also. :)

Reactions: Chris
Jodi-Rose-642-380.jpg

Do those supports underneath count as the truss?

She was an Aussie who married a bridge from France. It gets crazier by the moment.

In defense of this movie, people are blowing it wayyyyy out of proportion. Our daughter insisted on seeing it, so we went to see it with her. There's nothing really gay at all. To pick up on the subtle gay scene, you'd have to be an adult to get it. Any kid would just brush it off as nothing.

If this is the one that is in the theater's now, my wife and daughter said it was well-acted. My wife would have said something if she saw something gay. It must have been subtle...

If this is the one that is in the theater's now, my wife and daughter said it was well-acted. My wife would have said something if she saw something gay. It must have been subtle...

That's what I'm saying. It was a good movie, and the people who are ranting about the "gay scene" are blowing things wayyyyyy out of proportion as I said. The one gay moment was so subtle that no child could ever pick up on that.

It's not like it was two guys making out or in bed together, sheesh.

But if god created man and woman so that they could conceive children, why is it that two men or two women can't procreate? That sort of goes agains the continuation of our species I would think...?

In my opinion, it's your body, your life, and only you truly know yourself I.e. Gay isn't a choice, I used to work with a guy who had been married 20 years, had a kid he put through college. Then he finally couldn't take it anymore and told his wife, got a divorce and now he's finally happy. He fought it for that many years, thinking it was a choice.. If someone is gay they're gay and that's fine, it's doesn't make them bad people. Also as far as I'm concerned we're over populated as it is, let them be gay. Less people=less idiots/more space for everyone else. Happy trails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the whole thing is a gimmick, controversys make headlines, headlines create intrigue, and that creates ticket sales. The proof is right here, why else would there be an entire thread in a Jeep forum about a Disney movie? They got us.
And spoiler alert, every Disney movie has a "gay" character. We all saw the original, this character was never straight.