• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

New camping griddle

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
These are really cool! I dig it. I have the big home version. It is absolutely fun to cook breakfast on. We have seven people in the fam, so a big breakfast on the griddle is hard to beat!

OP
IPerkWVU

IPerkWVU

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Looks nice. I need a new camping grill.
I did too, was looking at just getting a simple Colman when I saw this, 95% the camping grill sees breakfast only so I had to jump on it. Spent last night seasoning it, ready for the Indy 500 Sunday!

These are really cool! I dig it. I have the big home version. It is absolutely fun to cook breakfast on. We have seven people in the fam, so a big breakfast on the griddle is hard to beat!
I've seen the big ones but could never justify having one in the garage, this is a perfect size for my uses. I bet the big one is great for your family, that's a lot of pancakes!

Reactions: JMT

zebra12

2005 Unlimited Rubicon auto
Supporting Member
I looked at the 22 and 17 inch versions on Amazon. Both look really nice.

I'm going camping this weekend, and my coleman grill might make its swan song.