New Ford Bronco

If I was in the market for a new vehicle I’d definitely be test driving a Bronco. They probably have to be more reliable than a Fiat Jeep. And I like Jeeps but the truth is the truth.
Heck yeah!

I owned a FIAT Jeep '16 Renegade for 8 month and visited the dealership 5 times with various issues.

Got rid of it for a '14 JK (3.6 Pentastar) and loving it. But then lately here comes these angry grille people :(

Stellantis with their Jeep JL heading to the next generation Jeep JX is a turn-off to me.

Last edited:
The bloat is real :LOL:

2021-bronco-vs-jeep-wrangler-comparison-side-by-side-1.jpg

Says the Jeeper in the CJ2A says the Jeeper in the CJ5 says the Jeeper in the CJ7 says the Jeeper in the YJ says the Jeeper in the TJ says the Jeeper in the LJ says the Jeeper in the JKU says the Jeeper in the JLU to the Bronco
I guess you do have a valid point there. Everything gets bigger!

you know, more and more seeing these manufacturer plated broncos locally without all the super secret covering over the soft tops passing me in oncoming traffic lately.... I am honestly starting to have a hard time distinguishing from a distance whether or not I should get ready to do the jeep waive or not :confused: from a distance in oncoming traffic they appear to be a modded wrangler. im starting to wonder if I should be giving the thumbs down "waive".

Ive been seeing the broncos with all the crap hiding the roof for a while now but I had passed 3 last night uncovered and soft toppers on their way somewhere. the soft top visually appears to make the body (in appearance) look as if it were a wide body variant. about a month ago I passed a lone one that was unbadged and couldn't figure out what the hell it was.

these things have tall and absolutely wide tires sticking out past the body a good 8-10".

these broncos aren't quite for me but its looking like jeeps got the potential for some sinking sales problems to sort out soon.

you know, after seeing another M plate convertible bronco in oncoming traffic, the ones I saw prior are definitely a higher package model. possibly a convertible version of the higher output versions.

looks similar to this but the fender flares were not as wide and they were just solid dark colored vehicles.
C23F7A98-37ED-4A3E-9CF3-0965857C19D7.jpeg