New guys question about my front lower control arm

JTrigg

Ok, here are pictures of my front control arm, driver side.

I need to replace the bushing on the rearward / threaded end. However, I am assuming this is all aftermarket install, and there is no markings, stickers, stampings or the like that I can see to identify a maker.

Would like to purchase a bushing kit and just do them all, so any speculations as to the maker or any obvious or not so obvious solutions?

Thanks....

Control arms front.jpg

control arm 3.jpgcontrol arm 2.jpgcontrol arm 3.jpg

I am looking at the Teraflex products, as most of the suspension appears to be that. Not finding a match, so far....

I would take the arm off and inspect the joint. If it is a Johnny joint you can rebuild them for super cheap - or just take it apart and grease it up to check. They last a longggggg time.

does that not look like a hole in the arm in the 3rd pic?
if so you need more than joints.

If you measure the thread size on the adjustable threads it will tell you what size they are. Then there are several makers that you can buy the whole end from. No need to rebuild your old parts.

I believe Rokmen makes a arm that has a JJ at one end and a Clevite bushing at the other.

Edit: Core 4x4 does as well.

If you measure the thread size on the adjustable threads it will tell you what size they are. Then there are several makers that you can buy the whole end from. No need to rebuild your old parts.

and...

I believe Rokmen makes a arm that has a JJ at one end and a Clevite bushing at the other.

Edit: Core 4x4 does as well.

Thank you for both suggestions. I will feel this out and see what the best option is. Johnny Joint replied to an email and asked for some measurements.