New highline option

Ours also look better and are a complete package with liners and supports. Though I did have to source more nuts/bolts that were a little longer.
Haven’t even opened the boxes for mine.

Watching your install since I’ll likely be running Genright sliders too.

Reactions: rasband
Haven’t even opened the boxes for mine.

Watching your install since I’ll likely be running Genright sliders too.
One thing I realized is there's lateral pinch seams too I think. Maybe they reach the door line if you first bend those, then fold the edge over. I don't remember 100% though.

Reactions: Apparition
I sent him a message on Facebook and if he will sell me a set at a decent discount I will install them on my personal jeep and do a write up on here.

Reactions: TRE3TOP
i have fabbed-up a few items in my time and altho i try to make the first one perfect,ive grown to accept the fact that i basically make'mock-ups'till ive refined my process...!

i have fabbed-up a few items in my time and altho i try to make the first one perfect,ive grown to accept the fact that i basically make'mock-ups'till ive refined my process...!
You know the difference between a professional photographer and an amateur photographer? The professional never shows you the bad pictures.

The process to get something to work is at times crude and ugly to define the problems and get the final product where it needs to be. I find it is far better to keep that much ugly to myself and toss it as soon as I'm done with it.