New Jeep Owner - Central Illinois

DN EG 3

Hello from hot and humid Illinois!
I recently bought a 1997 tan over white Sahara with 70,000 miles on it. No body rust and very little surface rust on the frame. It's lifted, maybe 5 inches(?), and is riding on 35 inch BFG A/T's mounted on Weld(?) wheels. It has a Ramsey Platinum 9500(?) winch, which may or may not work, as it isn't hooked up, and there is no controller. In its present state it's a heavy hood ornament, mounted on the front bumper.
So far this site has been a great deal of help in getting to know my Jeep, and fix a few minor things.

Thanks

Reactions: Chris
I didn't even realize it was humid in Illinois! Welcome to the forum though. Be sure to post some photos when you get a chance!

I lived in Central Illinois for 15 years. Same hot and humid summers that we have here in Eastern Iowa. There are days that the humidity is almost unbearable. Where you from @DN EG 3? Iived in Streator, Illinois. Now reside just 120 miles west in Clinton, Iowa.

I lived in Central Illinois for 15 years. Same hot and humid summers that we have here in Eastern Iowa. There are days that the humidity is almost unbearable. Where you from @DN EG 3? Iived in Streator, Illinois. Now reside just 120 miles west in Clinton, Iowa.

I'm about 20 miles SE of Springfield, out in the countryside.
Iowa and Illinois' humidity is what makes great corn yields! It's only 57% today. I believe it will be high 90's later this week for temps and humidity.

image.jpeg
Let's see if this works;