New Member from Illinois!

LJdcf7

Hi! My name is Dylan and I have a 2005 Wrangler LJ and I love it.
I got it with 190,000 miles on it and pretty much everything stock. I plan on keeping it running as long as I can. It has a lot of sentimental value to me and I love the culture behind jeep anyways.

This is the first forum that I've joined and I hope I can be of use and help some fellow jeepers out there and also use the forum as a tool for myself as well. :D

IMG_E0491.JPG

Reactions: TJ2 and Chris
Nice looking LJ! I think you may need a lift there, huh? Those tires look awfully close to the fender flares.

Do you have any plans for it?

I'm definitely planning on lifting her but I've been torn on which brand I want to go with. I'm going with a 4" for sure.
I want to take good care of it and have it as long as it'll go. That being said I plan on doing quite a few things. :afro:

I'm definitely planning on lifting her but I've been torn on which brand I want to go with. I'm going with a 4" for sure.
I want to take good care of it and have it as long as it'll go. That being said I plan on doing quite a few things. :afro:

Oh yeah, it's a never ending rabbit hole. Just check out my build thread for proof of that. I had every intention of building it mild, but I got sucked into it and then my mild build turned into more of an extreme build (though it's still mild in comparison to some of these guys' builds on here!).

Reactions: LJdcf7
Hi! My name is Dylan and I have a 2005 Wrangler LJ and I love it.
I got it with 190,000 miles on it and pretty much everything stock. I plan on keeping it running as long as I can. It has a lot of sentimental value to me and I love the culture behind jeep anyways.

This is the first forum that I've joined and I hope I can be of use and help some fellow jeepers out there and also use the forum as a tool for myself as well. :D

View attachment 41828
Please stay OEM, I love how it's original looks. Mine are both OEM but the 31" tires. I will stay OEM all the way forever. very proud of it;s original concept.... (not like others who get the boob job and tummy tuck) enough said!

Reactions: RedrumRH and LJdcf7