New member from Michigan

This was the first day I got it. More pics to come!

Blacked out the wheels, put 2” spacers on wheels and putting a 2.5” lift in it currently.

I’ll share pics when done

DCF1ADA5-2254-4B80-A868-902CDD799CDC.jpeg

3E484602-A8C9-401F-9A39-76A8AFFE7854.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
You did WHAT to the wheels??!!

Just kidding. Personally not a fan of the blacked out look, and those are some of the sweetest wheels ever on a TJ...if you like black, no problem.

Nice looking TJ, and welcome to WTJF, best TJ (or any other Jeep for that matter) forum on the web.

Welcome to the forum! Great looking TJ too!

There’s a bunch of other Michigan members on here who will likely be chiming in shortly!

You did WHAT to the wheels??!!

Just kidding. Personally not a fan of the blacked out look, and those are some of the sweetest wheels ever on a TJ...if you like black, no problem.

Nice looking TJ, and welcome to WTJF, best TJ (or any other Jeep for that matter) forum on the web.

Welcome! As a fellow Michigander I am exited to hit the ORV trails this summer as well as Silver Lake Dunes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It should be nicer when it's done, going OME 2" HD lift & tall/narrow on 15" tires & wheels. My wife and I are getting too old to get into something really tall! Putting on 31 inch x 9.5 Interco Super Swamper TSL Radials , hope they don't look too short. wanted 32"s but they skip a size and go to 33"s and I'm afraid that would be too much height for my old ass! P.S. Sorry about the duplicate images!