New member from mid-Michigan

IMG_20180731_174152579_HDR.jpg

Got my the few months ago and love it.. Nothing too special. 98 with 2" bb lift and 31x10 1/2 mud terrain tires.
They all start as "nothing too special"! ;) I have a project '98 Sahara, myself. Welcome to the best dang forum out there! Everyone on here loves pics, so just a heads-up! :)

Great looking TJ, and @Squatch is right, they all start somewhere. If you get bitten by the mod bug (like I have), you'll be dumping money into it obsessively.

Reactions: Nicholas
Hell, if you've got it bad enough, you end up dumping money that you don't even have into it! Can you say "credit card"? o_O :rolleyes:

I haven't gotten there yet. That's where I've decided to firmly draw the line, haha.

Reactions: Squatch
I only do it when I absolutely know that the next check will cover the full payment (pay-off).

Well yes, that's different. I consider that more of a ash advance. Sort of like an AMEX card.

I do that all the time, I just pay off the full balance at the end of the month when I get paid.

Reactions: JMT and Squatch
Welcome to your new TJ and to this really cool forum. Great folks here. What do you have planned to make your TJ special?!

Welcome to the group! Great forum & greater people, extremely helpful! I'm a troll as well and proud of it. What town are you near? I'm between Jackson and Lansing. Also to answer your question, we've not been trail riding yet. Just got our TJ this spring and replaced the steering and suspension (yes back to that $$$ thing ) anyway it'd be nice to get to do some trails. Might not happen till winter or spring since were putting our house on the market.

Reactions: Liberated
Welcome to the group! Great forum & greater people, extremely helpful! I'm a troll as well and proud of it. What town are you near? I'm between Jackson and Lansing. Also to answer your question, we've not been trail riding yet. Just got our TJ this spring and replaced the steering and suspension (yes back to that $$$ thing ) anyway it'd be nice to get to do some trails. Might not happen till winter or spring since were putting our house on the market.
I'm near Flint. About five miles down the road from the Mounds. Haven't been there in years. Last time was in 2006 with my CJ-7.....

Welcome...Just north of GR myself. I do get out and go wheeling. Lots of two Tracks and seasonals around Baldwin, Rock and Valleys, Twisted Trails, Heading to Drummond for the first time this weekend.

Reactions: Liberated
Welcome. I am also new to the forum(aside from stalking in the shadows for a while), and originally from Mason, MI. Displaced to Ohio now. Lots of good trails in the northern LP. I had a lot of fun on Indian Gardens ORV route last summer.

Reactions: Chris
Welcome. I am also new to the forum(aside from stalking in the shadows for a while), and originally from Mason, MI. Displaced to Ohio now. Lots of good trails in the northern LP. I had a lot of fun on Indian Gardens ORV route last summer.
Where is Indian Gardens ORV?