New member from Roanoke, VA

LTB28

Just joined a couple days ago from Roanoke, VA. So far, this is hands down the best forum for TJ owners. I have a 2003 Wrangler TJ with a 4 inch lift on 35s. Getting ready to swap in a HP30 and 8.8 over the next couple weekends. Look forward to being part of the forum and learning alot on the way!

IMG_20170813_100441_583.jpg

Reactions: Chris and b0xcar
Welcome to the forum. Yeah, great folks here! Nice rig!

Reactions: LTB28
Welcome to the zoo. We'd help you spend your hard-earned $$, but it looks like you've done a nice job of that already. Very nice TJ.

Prepare to be bombarded with questions after your axle swap...

Welcome to the zoo. We'd help you spend your hard-earned $$, but it looks like you've done a nice job of that already. Very nice TJ.

Prepare to be bombarded with questions after your axle swap...
Haha thank you, glad to help answer anything I can. I'e tried to really think out what I want to put on my Jeep and buy once cry once.

I like your front bumper. It looks like it would work well with a Currie Antirock.
Ya I want to add a Currie Antirock in the near future. Just need to recover from the axle swap cause I'm also doing a SYE and all new Clayton adjustable control arms and track bars at the same time. The Antirock is next on the list!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ya I want to add a Currie Antirock in the near future. Just need to recover from the axle swap cause I'm also doing a SYE and all new Clayton adjustable control arms and track bars at the same time. The Antirock is next on the list!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Get well $oon!:):)

Welcome to the forum! That's a fine looking TJ you've got there, I dig it!