New member from UK

TR2

Supporting Member
Hi all, been lurking for a while, and have learned a lot from posts on here, and saved myself some cash a few times from info gained, so decided to sign up say hello and show my appreciation for this forum 👍

My name is Andy, I live in the UK, I have owned my TJ for 9 years, she is a 2003 4.0 in intense blue, stickered as a TR2 which was a UK ltd run of 75 cars in either intense blue or light khaki, around the release of Tomb Raider 2.

She used to be my daily driver, but now is just used at weekends for light off roading, or used all the time when weather is nice enough to get the roof and doors off.

Looking forward to getting involved more in the forum, thanks all, here's some pics 😀
Screenshot_20200427-083548~2.png
Screenshot_20200604-143145~2.png
Screenshot_20200604-143046~2.png
Screenshot_20200604-143301~2.png
Screenshot_20200604-143316~2.png
Screenshot_20200604-143347~2.png
Screenshot_20200604-143408~2.png

One of my favorite TJ colors, and very, very rare too!

Looks like a real beauty you've got there. Glad that you finally decided to become a member of the forum. We've got a number of guys from the UK on here as I'm sure you're aware. It's nice to see these things do indeed exist in other places aside from the U.S. I don't have to tell you what wonderful vehicles they are ;)

Reactions: TR2
Thanks for the welcome guys, hopefully get out and about soon and get some new pics to post, now our lockdown is easing a bit.

Reactions: Chris
Hi all, been lurking for a while, and have learned a lot from posts on here, and saved myself some cash a few times from info gained, so decided to sign up say hello and show my appreciation for this forum 👍

My name is Andy, I live in the UK, I have owned my TJ for 9 years, she is a 2003 4.0 in intense blue, stickered as a TR2 which was a UK ltd run of 75 cars in either intense blue or light khaki, around the release of Tomb Raider 2.

She used to be my daily driver, but now is just used at weekends for light off roading, or used all the time when weather is nice enough to get the roof and doors off.

Looking forward to getting involved more in the forum, thanks all, here's some pics 😀View attachment 167384View attachment 167385View attachment 167386View attachment 167387View attachment 167388View attachment 167391View attachment 167393
That looks like Northumberland to me and if it is I've passed that bridge, are you from there?
LR bridge.JPG

Took the Land Rover though!

You have a very smart Wrangler :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: TR2
Hi mate, no, it looks pretty similar, but it's not that far up, it's in Yorkshire Dales, near the lake District border, not far from Pendragon castle.

I'm from closer to you, in between Liverpool and Manchester, the beach picture was taken on BlackRock Sands in Porthmadog, Wales. The other pics are from Lake District

Welcome to the TJ family....I have family in Chester, although I was born and and raised in the west country.....Now in New Zealand
Looking forward to seeing more pics from my homeland.

Beautiful pics, and that is an awesome color! Reminds me of the older Honda Civic Si's - I used that color on a few of my motorcycles and had no idea the TJ ever came in a color like that.

Welcome!