New member here!

Johnnyjet

I just purchased a 2004 Columbia edition 5 speed in Patriot blue. 72000 original miles but it does need some work. The front suspension seems a little bouncy, only one headlight works and the roll bar is rusted behind the passenger seat. The frame is as close to perfect as I be seen as the Jeep was always garaged. I hate the fact that there are to cigarette burns in the seats. I mean where can I find Columbia edition seat material. Lol. Anyway. Im a car guy and this is my 2nd TJ. I had an 06, with 240000 so this one is a lil less broken in. Thanks for having me!

Fishtaco

TJ Addict
Welcome From Australia at 11.30 am Sunday morning :)
I love the Columbia Graphite flares, I am going to get my 65th flares done that colour one day! :)

Nickgsjeep

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I just purchased a 2004 Columbia edition 5 speed in Patriot blue. 72000 original miles but it does need some work. The front suspension seems a little bouncy, only one headlight works and the roll bar is rusted behind the passenger seat. The frame is as close to perfect as I be seen as the Jeep was always garaged. I hate the fact that there are to cigarette burns in the seats. I mean where can I find Columbia edition seat material. Lol. Anyway. Im a car guy and this is my 2nd TJ. I had an 06, with 240000 so this one is a lil less broken in. Thanks for having me!
Welcome!!

OP
Johnnyjet

Johnnyjet

Here’s the 1st photo.

1F60814D-FA8F-4804-969E-8A752DDAC18D.jpeg

OP
Johnnyjet

Johnnyjet

Thanks. its my 2nd TJ. Last one had a ton of miles. This one only has 72000. My plan is to refurbish the entire Jeep. Now all I need to do is find the seat material. Didn’t realize the Columbia edition was some what of a unicorn with no additional value. Lol.

JEEPCJTJ

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Half way between Pittsburgh and Cleveland
Thanks. its my 2nd TJ. Last one had a ton of miles. This one only has 72000. My plan is to refurbish the entire Jeep. Now all I need to do is find the seat material. Didn’t realize the Columbia edition was some what of a unicorn with no additional value. Lol.

NO! NO! NO! All you need to do before anything is get rid of that grille!! Even a standard chrome grille would be an improvement but I'd probably complain about that too.

Otherwise, that is a good looking Jeep that doesn't look to be abused, at least from the outside.

Reactions: Kevin Q