New member in California

Welcome to the forum!

You got that right. Depending on how crazy you want to get, you could pretty easily dump 100k into one of these things, not even including the price of the vehicle.

Be very careful with that too, because it's a rabbit hole!

Welcome to the forum!

You got that right. Depending on how crazy you want to get, you could pretty easily dump 100k into one of these things, not even including the price of the vehicle.

Be very careful with that too, because it's a rabbit hole!
Thank you.....good thing I have very little mechanical ability and will be paying for most upgrades. Might help in slowing down the process.

Reactions: Chris
I'm sure you're correct......now that I'm retired and teaching part time, I might just have to try and figure some things out.......might screw them up a bit, but hopefully learn in the process.

You will learn and save during the process! Get a good tool set. I bought a Mechanic Craftsman tool set for $100 at sears. You can do most of all mechanical related work on our TJ’s a good tool set. It pay itself in the first job you’ll do.

Welcome! We will help you do the work so you can spend more money on parts! Hehehe. When you are ready to lift it cmon down to San Diego and I will help. 😂

Welcome! We will help you do the work so you can spend more money on parts! Hehehe. When you are ready to lift it cmon down to San Diego and I will help. 😂
I think it's about as high as I want it. My wife already struggles getting in, so don't think she will like it any taller. Thanks though. :)