Grandpa1

Well, I bought me a 2002 TJ Wrangler Sahara. It’s my second time owning a TJ.
My new little dumplin’ only has 83,000 miles on it and has never been out of North Texas and Southern Oklahoma.
It’s got the 4.0 with a manual trans. Runs really good. The previous owner put new tires and wheels on it last May. He was going to fix it up then his wife became pregnant for some reason or another. I got a pretty good deal but didn’t take advantage of him. We were both happy with the deal.
It needs a few things like front brakes and a new soft top and a really deep cleaning. I already ordered the parts.
I’m old but like to tinker with cars and trucks.
I recently sold my 2003 Corvette and had nothing to do. The Corvette was a nice car and I never liked to park it in parking lots.
With the TJ I won’t have that problem.
Looking forward to start.
Really enjoy the forum.
I will post some pics here pretty soon

Welcome and congrats on the TJ. Got a pretty good laugh at the "for some reason or another". LOL

Looking forward to some pics! :D

It's been a day. Where's the pics? :unsure:

The Flex
20201017_103827.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TheBoogieman
Well, I bought me a 2002 TJ Wrangler Sahara. It’s my second time owning a TJ.
My new little dumplin’ only has 83,000 miles on it and has never been out of North Texas and Southern Oklahoma.
It’s got the 4.0 with a manual trans. Runs really good. The previous owner put new tires and wheels on it last May. He was going to fix it up then his wife became pregnant for some reason or another. I got a pretty good deal but didn’t take advantage of him. We were both happy with the deal.
It needs a few things like front brakes and a new soft top and a really deep cleaning. I already ordered the parts.
I’m old but like to tinker with cars and trucks.
I recently sold my 2003 Corvette and had nothing to do. The Corvette was a nice car and I never liked to park it in parking lots.
With the TJ I won’t have that problem.
Looking forward to start.
Really enjoy the forum.
I will post some pics here pretty soon

Welcome!!!