WTB: New (or used) fuel tank for 98 Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickBen37

I'm trying to get my old TJ in working order and the fuel tank is in rough shape. I'd like to find a replacement, and I'm good with either new or used, but I've had a very hard time finding anything when searching online. If anyone knows a good source for this, it would be much appreciated.

I'm trying to get my old TJ in working order and the fuel tank is in rough shape. I'd like to find a replacement, and I'm good with either new or used, but I've had a very hard time finding anything when searching online. If anyone knows a good source for this, it would be much appreciated.
I've got one from 05 tj but not sure if it will match up to a 98

I'm down to my last 136 tanks in stock but you couldn't get much further away

After I posted, I checked out the link in the sticky post and I may have a lead somewhere not too far away. I'll update if it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.