New Release - Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T

Looks very similar to the ATZ, but with smaller tread blocks and snow rated. And I just bought ATZ P3s for my driver I'm building! :(

Reactions: JMT and Tldelaney
Looks very similar to the ATZ, but with smaller tread blocks and snow rated. And I just bought ATZ P3s for my driver I'm building! :(

I wonder if they will expand their sizes (mall crawler sizes atm). Maybe we can get @JMT to purchase a set for one of his fleet vehicles :D

That 100$ rebate definitely offsets the premium price of these which is nice.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will expand their sizes (mall crawler sizes atm). Maybe we can get @JMT to purchase a set for one of his fleet vehicles :D

That 100$ rebate definitely offsets the premium price of these which is nice.
That's a pretty aggressive AT. Slightly an AT/MT Hybrid.

The Jeep's in the video promo need to air down quite a bit more

Reactions: Irun
That's a pretty aggressive AT. Slightly an AT/MT Hybrid.
That's one of the things I love about the MT ATZ P3. It's an agressive A/T hybrid, with a tough sidewall!

Reactions: JMT
That's one of the things I love about the MT ATZ P3. It's an agressive A/T hybrid, with a tough sidewall!
I noticed a hybrid rides comparably better than an MT.

I have both the MTZ and ATZ P3s and can't say enough good things about them. FWIW, I've been through lots of tires to get there!
Contacted Mickey Thompson and they stated that they won't be releasing a 15" version of the A/T. So sad, Looks like ATZ are still gonna be relevant. I'm sure they will expand the size categories when/if they eventually stop making the ATZ.