New TJ owner

Jughead

Hey everyone, after years and years of wanting a Jeep I finally got one.

IMG_2954.JPG

IMG_2955.JPG

Reactions: 05pf13
Welcome Jughead...If you don't know this yet you soon will. Jeep sells a blank slate and you paint on it as you will, depending on the debth of your pockets.

Reactions: Jughead
Thanks, I wish it would warm up so I can take the top off lol

That's the exact reason I left Michigan 17 years ago. I got tired of the long winters and the crappy springs. I miss the late summer on the lakes and the fall when the colors change but that's about it. It's been in the 70s and 80s out here in California. My top is off my TJ already.

That's the exact reason I left Michigan 17 years ago. I got tired of the long winters and the crappy springs. I miss the late summer on the lakes and the fall when the colors change but that's about it. It's been in the 70s and 80s out here in California. My top is off my TJ already.
We've had some nice days here in Kentucky for about a month now but it's been raining and cool for about a week now, it should start warming back up any day now. It just needs to hurry up lol

Florida transplant from Boston, screw the snow, screw raking up the leaves, screw the potholes, screw the Yankee's. Riding topless and doorless year round is the funnest.

Welcome. Before you decide on the hundreds of upgrades you'll want to do, drive it the way it is, decide what your use will be and ask alot of questions here. Nothing worse than wasting money on mods you don't need or on parts that don't work best for a Jeep.