New to Forum

Spider56

Love jeeps and all about them. I️ just Re did a 2003 wrangler before and after pic
ffbd6405add5bc97a3388673dcfd44cb.jpg
07a0aa7c1a4b0f70d150d02a7e784625.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryan and Kathy
First, welcome to the forum. Great supportive folks here.

Great looking Jeep. Of course, I may be biased. Please include some info on the upgrades.

Very nice, looks like you’ve done a good job with the Jeep. Any more plans for it?

First, welcome to the forum. Great supportive folks here.

Great looking Jeep. Of course, I may be biased. Please include some info on the upgrades.

This here as new rough country 4 inch suspension life kit. Has new wheels pro comp and 4 pro comp tires. It had a 10 inch wheel with MT tires. It was terrible ride. The pro comp sports tires made huge difference. It just needed little face lift. It took me a few days to get it that way. But sold very quickly. It’s a automatic with 101,000 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forum..No wonder it sold quickly.....Looks like you may have its twin in the garage or is that your next project ?

Reactions: Chris
My soft top is really old. I did not do the best when I stored her to go overseas and well I never had to put the top on because well...I did not want to and now the soft top is all sorts of nasty. Does the new hard top keep things quite or is it still loud.

My soft top is really old. I did not do the best when I stored her to go overseas and well I never had to put the top on because well...I did not want to and now the soft top is all sorts of nasty. Does the new hard top keep things quite or is it still loud.

Sorry meant to say is a new soft top quite or is it still loud on the road like I remember.