New to site

Ducktracker

I'm new to site and I have the dreaded 2005 TJ ( so I read) that I love to take to the deer lease and lake. Pretty much stock, might install a small lift but still reading about the different ones. Thanks for all the insight that is on this site. I live on the east side of Houston.
8361b16076c87b1ca530151e2a3ed63a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with the 05-06 models except for the OPDA issues. I'm assuming you've read all about that though?

I like the color!

Thanks Chris, I've read a lot but not sure if I understand all of it. I'm a older guy and struggle with this internet thing. Lol

I'm new to site and I have the dreaded 2005 TJ ( so I read) that I love to take to the deer lease and lake. Pretty much stock, might install a small lift but still reading about the different ones. Thanks for all the insight that is on this site. I live on the east side of Houston. View attachment 8757

Welcome aboard. Yours is the same color jeep as my 02'. The 2005 year is a fine year except for the opda and the gas filler neck issue. Other than those two items it's still a very good jeep.

Reactions: Chris
Chris is there any way of looking at the OPDA and telling if it's been changed out by previous owners without removing it? My jeep has 94000 miles on it.

Chris is there any way of looking at the OPDA and telling if it's been changed out by previous owners without removing it? My jeep has 94000 miles on it.

See if it has any markings on it. You'l have to look very closely, but if it's been replaced it will likely have "Crown" markings somewhere on it and no factory Chrysler symbols.