New to the Forum

Welcome.

Check out Promar Precision Engines in New Jersey. I've heard nothing but good things about their engines and they're fairly priced. That's where I plan to buy from when the time comes for me.

I've heard too many bad stories about ATK and I'm too nervous to try a stroker for fear of starting introducing too many variables and bringing about problems I don't feel like solving when the 4.0 works just fine.

Reactions: BrittanyJ
Welcome.

Check out Promar Precision Engines in New Jersey. I've heard nothing but good things about their engines and they're fairly priced. That's where I plan to buy from when the time comes for me.

I've heard too many bad stories about ATK and I'm too nervous to try a stroker for fear of starting introducing too many variables and bringing about problems I don't feel like solving when the 4.0 works just fine.
Yea looks like they've got good prices too and a better warranty than what I've found.

Reactions: Brantley
The local club where I am has run out there twice already this year but I just haven't had the time to do the big 2-3 day trips they do.

I don't know why folks don't take advantage of the regional section of the forums. Great way to get like minded jeepers together to do a run or get together in your area without having to join a club or organization to wheel.

Reactions: JMT
Aside from you worst coast types (I kid! I kid! :p) the rest of the state sub sections are pretty empty.

Welcome to the forum

When you get her up and running again we should gather as many of the NC/VA Jeeps as we can and hit up Uwharrie.
That is a great place. Spent there a week a few years back. A group of us from South Florida wen camping up there in Badin Lake Campground did boating and wheeling at Uwharrie, actually my profile pic if from the trail named Daniel.

Reactions: BrittanyJ