News + current events

As a part time resident of North Dakota about 150 mi NW of Fargo I can tell you that Fargo has the same problems as other cities bigger than them. They have a big problem with Chicago gangs taking up residence to sell their drugs.When I’m down there I have to remember to take my keys and lock the doors to my truck. I do not even lock the door to the shop incase one of my neighbors need to borrow something when they break down near by. We leave the keys in our vehicles also. It’s common place to be at a store and have several vehicles running in the parking lot to keep the heat or air running.

Reactions: srimes
As a part time resident of North Dakota about 150 mi NW of Fargo I can tell you that Fargo has the same problems as other cities bigger than them. They have a big problem with Chicago gangs taking up residence to sell their drugs.
Detroit, Chicago, and Minneapolis gangs are there because of a growing drug user market to feed & $$$ potential

Sucks, but that is the reality of it

Reactions: bucky

1693001944136.gif

Surgery has never fixed a mental health issue. It can not make you what you are not and does not bring long term happiness. Surgeons who do gender altering are doing their patients great harm in the long run.

Well, brain surgery has. But it didn't always work and was sometimes used in abusive ways so they stopped it. Like how they shut down mental asylums because they found some cases of abuse there. Just more examples of "progressives" stopping real progress.

But of course genital mutilation doesn't improve mental health.

Well, brain surgery has. But it didn't always work and was sometimes used in abusive ways so they stopped it. Like how they shut down mental asylums because they found some cases of abuse there. Just more examples of "progressives" stopping real progress.

But of course genital mutilation doesn't improve mental health.
I have no basis for this in any formal training or education beyond my freshman psych course in 2002, but I tend to draw a distinction between common mental health issues that usually arise out of trauma (within which I would include reinforcing common childhood inquisitiveness that would otherwise self-resolve) vs disorders like schizophrenia that were treated surgically.