Nikki's yellow throwback Jeep

So I’m pretty upset to say the least. This is the Mopar radiator that was just dropped off at my house.
904C405A-0E5A-4CC6-B679-90A3163DA9CB.jpeg
9B954D1D-21E4-45C7-A567-2CB29131E024.jpeg
A42DE306-8F1D-46A1-AE69-494782CC310D.jpeg

Thanks buddy! Looks like you have your hands full rebuilding that xd9000i. Are those pig camo shop towels on your work bench? Lol
Yeah, it is actually a lot more straight forward than I thought it would be. Found a really good write up online.

http://www.wanderingtrail.com/Repairs_Rebuilds/warn_winch/warnwinch.html
Haha yeah, my company uses pig mat at work and we order the "camo pig" style from time to time just for fun. I sneak some home every now and then for messy jobs. I used them here just to keep small parts from bouncing/rolling away.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Cooling system all buttoned up. New t stat housing and t stat installed with no leaks, new water pump installed with no leaks, new radiator, new radiator cap, new radiator hoses and a new fan clutch. Flushed the whole system and filled with mopar coolant (thanks for the help @mrblaine ) engine runs right at optimal temperature! Glad to have it all done to be honest.
8BE1521D-6226-4402-8453-C3FCFE9DA4DC.jpeg

Cooling system all buttoned up. New t stat housing and t stat installed with no leaks, new water pump installed with no leaks, new radiator, new radiator cap, new radiator hoses and a new fan clutch. Flushed the whole system and filled with mopar coolant (thanks for the help @mrblaine ) engine runs right at optimal temperature! Glad to have it all done to be honest.View attachment 164705
You are very welcome and even a bit for the shit storm you caused. Gives me a whole new perspective on how folks think about shit.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
You are very welcome and even a bit for the shit storm you caused. Gives me a whole new perspective on how folks think about shit.
Well I’m grateful for the advice and time/stress it saved me. 👍🏼

Decided to give it a good wash. My thoughts on the new bumper setups: amazing. The previous front bumper was 60lbs, the entire rear system was over 100lbs. Now both front and rear are Savvy aluminum with a MORryde tailgate kit weighing in at less than 90lbs combined. I’m not an expert so I won’t pretend to be but it just drives better now. Very happy with the clean minimal look.
E552BFA4-9A3B-4E10-B6BC-32FF0679D529.jpeg
83631E30-2897-46A7-A007-9965DB44F1EB.jpeg

Decided to give it a good wash. My thoughts on the new bumper setups: amazing. The previous front bumper was 60lbs, the entire rear system was over 100lbs. Now both front and rear are Savvy aluminum with a MORryde tailgate kit weighing in at less than 90lbs combined. I’m not an expert so I won’t pretend to be but it just drives better now. Very happy with the clean minimal look.View attachment 164984View attachment 164985
Such a beautiful Jeep.