No air flow out of vents

Wowens79

I can't get air to blow out my floor vents. It blows out the defrost and center vents fine, but when I switch to floor, it still comes out the center vents. If I switch to defrost it defrosts, but nothing out the floor vents.

I've searched everywhere, and it seems like most people can't get the center vents, but I can find anything about no floor vents.

Thanks

I can't get air to blow out my floor vents. It blows out the defrost and center vents fine, but when I switch to floor, it still comes out the center vents. If I switch to defrost it defrosts, but nothing out the floor vents.

I've searched everywhere, and it seems like most people can't get the center vents, but I can find anything about no floor vents.

Thanks

Thanks
What year And Mod would help

02 Sport.
It has the rotary vent selector.
Good, First get in jeep turn ignition on put fan on low as you turn position switch listen and see if you hear plenum door move. turn all the way left and back all the way right. you should hear a plop like sound in each direction. Next look under passenger side dash towards tranny you will see plenum door motor take out 2 screws you can finger twist door left and right should move smoothly . If you feel obstruction or drag its blocked with debris. To remove debris pull Batt and loosen ECU (silver box) you can now remove fan and clean out debris.

Thanks for the info, I did find that when you move the switch to floor, the actuator moves partway, then goes back, so I think y'all are on target with the vacumm leak. Im gonna try to dig into it more this afternoon.

Most likely you lost vacuum. Check the intake manifold. The rubber vacuum line end swells over time and falls off the fitting a lot of times. (I zip tied mine on)
If not that, just follow the plastic line and look for a break in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk