No Bus

Tahdig_siah

TJ Enthusiast
I turned the Jeep on today, check engine light came on and (No bus) was written on the dash. I turned it off and came back to it later. started right up with no codes or lights. OBD2 didn't show any codes. A quick search online brought up PCM issues. Here are the things to check but I don't know where! Can you tell me where to look?

• Check the fuse that powers the PCM.
  • Inspect the wiring harness for any damage.
  • Make sure that all of the connectors are properly seated.
2000 TJ 2.5L manual 112K

Last edited:
I turned the Jeep on today, check engine light came on and (No bus) was written on the dash. I turned it off and came back to it later. started right up with no codes or lights. OBD2 didn't show any codes. A quick search online brought up PCM issues. Here are the things to check but I don't know where! Can you tell me where to look?

Good lord man!!! At least it didn't say... short bus!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wish I could help but I can't

2000 TJ 2.5L manual 112K

That sounds like connection to the computer lost connection momentarily.

Reactions: John Cooper