Noise when turning right

Jacket4256

TJ Enthusiast
So since the sun out, and that means guns out....sorry dad joke.

Although really its been hella nice here in east Tennessee and I have been topless all weekend and its been wonderful, I have noticed something though it seems like I have developed a noise when turning, It seems to be only when turning to the right and almost like a squeak with wheel rotation ??

Where would be a good place to start looking I do not feel any wobble at all, and I have just noticed it since removing the top.

Jeep 03 4.0 5spd
3 inch zone lift
jks hd track bar
33's

also to piggy back a touch on this I read the Faq that Chris put together on steering.

for someone wanting to do light wheeling is the Currie upgrade really worth the extra money over the Crown HD ??

Huh im no expert by any means but maybe your wheel hub on that side is going bad? I was watching a few videos on it as im going to replace mine soon just to have new ones and that seems like one of the symptoms.

Reactions: Jacket4256
also to piggy back a touch on this I read the Faq that Chris put together on steering.

for someone wanting to do light wheeling is the Currie upgrade really worth the extra money over the Crown HD ??
Yes, it’s definitely worth it.

Reactions: Jacket4256
Yes, it’s definitely worth it.
so would it be safe to say that the crown HD is a stock replacement and the Currie is the upgrade ?

that is deff on my list of upgrades just didn't wanna buy something super nice that would basically be unutilized with what my jeep is for and could spend money elsewhere.

so would it be safe to say that the crown HD is a stock replacement and the Currie is the upgrade ?

that is deff on my list of upgrades just didn't wanna buy something super nice that would basically be unutilized with what my jeep is for and could spend money elsewhere.

Crown is a slight upgrade over stock, the Currie setup is huge upgrade over stock. You don’t need either of these unless you plan on doing some real off-roading. If you are planning on that, the Currie setup is the better choice if you can afford it.

Could you be a little more descriptive about the squeak? High pitch, or low pitch? A single chirp, a succession of individual noises, or a more continuous sound?

Crown is a slight upgrade over stock, the Currie setup is huge upgrade over stock. You don’t need either of these unless you plan on doing some real off-roading. If you are planning on that, the Currie setup is the better choice if you can afford it.
I am the little wheeling nothing crazy, I am more worried what I have in stock form with 150k miles is starting to wear out.

Could you be a little more descriptive about the squeak? High pitch, or low pitch? A single chirp, a succession of individual noises, or a more continuous sound?
it is more of a high pitched sound and a succession of the noise, almost the same succession as if something was stuck in the tire.