California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Hmmm. I would but I don't know if I'm considered NorCal or SoCal. Some would say Central Cal, and others would say there is no CenCal only NorCal and SoCal in California. Now, I would never associate myself with SoCal, but what about NorCal ... San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, well, maybe not NorCal either. So I guess I'm from my own little part of California, called MyCal :)

Hmmm. I would but I don't know if I'm considered NorCal or SoCal. Some would say Central Cal, and others would say there is no CenCal only NorCal and SoCal in California. Now, I would never associate myself with SoCal, but what about NorCal ... San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, well, maybe not NorCal either. So I guess I'm from my own little part of California, called MyCal :)

We have jeep buddies as far south as Fresno, so I consider NorCal from Fresno north, so you are in the zone.

Reactions: Bigboye1
Like the classifieds for Jeeps
Jeep TJR looking for other Jeep TJ’s
Orland here.
We head up into Mendocino out of Paskenta, Ca.
West of Corning
M-2 or M-4.
But will travel lol

Reactions: bobthetj03
We have jeep buddies as far south as Fresno, so I consider NorCal from Fresno north, so you are in the zone.

Hmmmm, as far south as Fresno, I actually live 30 miles south of Fresno, am I still "in the zone" :) My mountain place is in Mariposa.

Like the classifieds for Jeeps
Jeep TJR looking for other Jeep TJ’s
Orland here.
We head up into Mendocino out of Paskenta, Ca.
West of Corning
M-2 or M-4.
But will travel lol

I need to explore more of your territory. For now, I want to sneak up and play in the snow.

I need to explore more of your territory. For now, I want to sneak up and play in the snow.
I was thinking the same thing myself about getting into your neck of the woods. Although I can’t imagine how busy it would be in the summer. Seems like a lot more ppl down your way. Short of hunting seasons we can be up in the mountains all day and see one or two other vehicles usually not about 4000 ft ( snow or no snow )

I was thinking the same thing myself about getting into your neck of the woods. Although I can’t imagine how busy it would be in the summer. Seems like a lot more ppl down your way. Short of hunting seasons we can be up in the mountains all day and see one or two other vehicles usually not about 4000 ft ( snow or no snow )

The northern part of MNF does seem more remote, and thus fewer people. That's a good thing!

There is some good stuff around here

Bald Mt., Dusy, are just a couple I can think of that I'd like to explore. Slick Rock isn't all that far away from you. We try to make a long weekend of it and head south to that particular trail. My wife like to fish Lake Alpine, and the campground makes for a great basecamp.

Bald Mt., Dusy, are just a couple I can think of that I'd like to explore. Slick Rock isn't all that far away from you. We try to make a long weekend of it and head south to that particular trail. My wife like to fish Lake Alpine, and the campground makes for a great basecamp.

Bald Mountain is very popular around here, also Swamp Lake and Dinkey Creek

Reactions: bobthetj03
8ED6BA7A-C171-4B82-8DF6-BC89483A0273.jpeg
B2B2F899-D4BB-48E8-B7B2-65935FF63C72.jpeg
9F4E6CBF-0E07-438E-B2DF-27E0B3FD76AC.png
2F6EFDBC-D119-4CCF-A37D-2AE3F64FF37C.jpeg