SOLD NP231J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peakbagger

Improved heep
Supporting Member
Price
NP 231J. Has 95000 miles on it. No leaks or problems. Does not include speedo assembly.
Ha JB conversion SYE installed. 1310 ujoints

20231005_142743.jpg

Absolutely. I can put a small crate together for it. Not sure what the cost would be but if you are serious I can get the crate built and weighed for a quote.

Absolutely. I can put a small crate together for it. Not sure what the cost would be but if you are serious I can get the crate built and weighed for a quote.

Mind if I throw my .02 in here?

Go to home depot and grab a black and yellow plastic tub for around 11 bucks. Take a thin piece of plywood or whatever wood you have laying around and put it on the bottom of the tub. Drain the transfer case the best you can. Place transfer case in tub and secure the top with zip ties. I have shipped several transmissions and transfer cases this way with great success

How much shipped to Norwalk, Ohio 44857?

Based on a 14 Gal yellow/black tote from Home Depot, 29x20x11. 80 pound estimate (I have not weighed the case)
Shipping container: $15
UPS Ground: $154.97

Total for shipping: $ 169.97

Based on a 14 Gal yellow/black tote from Home Depot, 29x20x11. 80 pound estimate (I have not weighed the case)
Shipping container: $15
UPS Ground: $154.97

Total for shipping: $ 169.97

Thank you for checking. I will pass, and let the next guy have a chance…

Understopd. The shipping can be a bear.

I actually already have the same transfer case with the same SYE in my Jeep now. Just looking for another one to upgrade and swap out, without a lot of downtime for my Jeep…

Thank you though!

I am trying to talk my buddy into buying it. Too far for a road trip. Hopefully I can convince him.

Status
Not open for further replies.