NRA filing bankruptcy

OK. I have not been paying attention obviously, what's up with Wayne?
Wayne handled the bumpstock thing poorly. He also expenses his $14,000 suits among other things and I think there was something to do with buying a place for his assistant to live.

Wayne runs the NRA as his cash cow, not the way I feel it should be done.

Wayne handled the bumpstock thing poorly. He also expenses his $14,000 suits among other things and I think there was something to do with buying a place for his assistant to live.

Wayne runs the NRA as his cash cow, not the way I feel it should be done.
I dont think he had a choice with bumpstocks after Vegas. I am worried about an incident that will cause Biden to take extreme action against guns. We need the NRA.

Reactions: Plumber1 and JMT
I dont think he had a choice with bumpstocks after Vegas. I am worried about an incident that will cause Biden to take extreme action against guns. We need the NRA.
I don’t recall their statement at the time but it definitely wasn’t what they should have said. They’ve accomplished little and have undercut smaller organizations that have been doing the heavy lifting.

I agree we need the NRA but they need to extract their head from their asses.

I am worried about an incident that will cause Biden to take extreme action against guns.

Unfortunately, that incident had already taken place. He was elected.

What good have they done in the last two decades? The AWB expired in ‘04, but no liberties have been gained since. The NRA is the RINO of the firearms world.

Who else is there? The NRA are a lobbying group not a legislature or a Supreme Court. It only takes days for a legislature to strip rights but it takes decades to regain those rights through litigation.

I am worried about an incident that will cause Biden to take extreme action against guns.
He got elected. That was already part of his agenda. If the nation did not want that, they would not have elected him. See how that works? It will come, it will be devastating to our rights in the name of safety to an unprecedented level that we may not survive.

Last edited:
Moving to Texas should be an improvement, since New York kept filing lawsuits towards the NRA.
Time for Wayne to step down and let some else take the reins.
And Yes, I'm an Endowment Lifer and I keep getting offers to go to Patreon level. Not as long as he's running it. They've shut down the NRA tv program, should have been the first sign something bad is coming....