Nth Degree LCA mount drill templates (found some in stock)

After reading the first page of the instructions it says that this shouldn't be installed without their "handling improvement kit" which relocates the rear upper arms, otherwise the anti squat and other numbers will be off. Can't seem to find any pictures of what that kit looks like.

After talking to Blackjack I made my own"handling improvement kit." I have not moved the axle side LCA, but there is already a substantial improvement in anti squat. I have not plotted it to see what Triaged comes up with, but the chassis reaction when applying torque is not noticeable anymore. Before the location change of the chassis LCA mount, it felt like the whole Jeep would raise 4+" when going WOT from a dead stop. With the mod I get some front end rise and the rear seems pretty neutral. After the mod I also had my first day on the trail with no wheel hop.

My next test is to move the axle LCA and axle UCA which should lower and lengthen the IC and reduce AS. It may be a couple weeks before I get this done and tested.

I am currently running 3" of bump stop, 35s and no body lift. When cycled there was easily an inch left between the tub and UCA mount, but the tires are into the body. I think with a BL and some wheel arch work I could get down to 1" BS.

This is the 2 pieces that form the upper axle mounts.

20190707_204733.jpg

Trackbar mount

20190707_205620 (1).jpg

Passenger mount installed. The instructions recommend second hole from the top if LCA is only lowered at the front. If both ends of the LCA are moved, the upper goes in the top hole.

20190910_205956.jpg

Drivers side UCA and trackbar mounted.

20190910_210109.jpg

Trackbar and differential clearance. I will probably add some wheelbase since the is so much room.

20190910_210308.jpg

Trackbar and UCA mount.

20190910_210419.jpg

I wondered how long it was going to be when someone tried this. Your biggest change in AS will be when you move the axle side up that 1 5/8". I know that for some that seems controversial but with the upper control arms moving up you still have an ideal link separation for up to 35s.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brianj5600
I have the artec mounts that I was thinking about installing, but I am curious about what @mrblaine thinks about the overall changing of the geometry and how the rest of the rear will act doing this modification. Tim

Brian,

Have you been able to do any more testing with your geometry correction bracket setup? Any updates as to how everything is performing?

Nothing really new. The reduction in anti squat and jacking all but eliminated wheel hop. I would say it eliminated wheel hop completely, but I try to stay away from absolutes. There is definitely less suspension reaction to application of torque. I have had a few people ask about reducing front end lift and I can't say for sure it is better, but climbs seen to be less eventful.

After 4 years I have my axle out and am planning on doing the mount conversion with the jeeps west brackets. Now to figure out the best way to locate them.