Nth Degree Tummy Tuck Install

Todd, sweet right up. Im wanting to do a tummy tuck and a 2-4" lift on my 04 Rubicon 5 speed. But Im allergic to the idea of a body lift. Did you not have to lift the motor?

I’m sorry but I don’t remember who told me this.
Just an fyi...
I bought a set of the low profile trans mounts a couple of months ago from All J Products, in Big Bear CA. just to have as replacements if mine ever failed.
On my Nth skid, they are 15 years old and show no signs wear at all.

I’m sorry but I don’t remember who told me this.
Just an fyi...
I bought a set of the low profile trans mounts a couple of months ago from All J Products, in Big Bear CA. just to have as replacements if mine ever failed.
On my Nth skid, they are 15 years old and show no signs wear at all.

From what I know ALL J is suppose to be getting a new manufacturer to make those mounts.

I'm keeping my tummy tuck but have I have GenRight universal crossmembers now.

Reactions: alittleoff
Thanks, that’s good to know too. Back then when I did my TT, it was a DIY, without the case bump welded in.
Nth Degree left that up to the TJ owner who runs the Atlas II depending on how it’s clocked.
In my case, with a 1” BL, I was able to clock and tuck the case with no body massaging needed thanks to those low profile mounts.

I have a STaK's Monster box tucked up under mine with a 1.25" body lift. And it's bigger than a Atlas. I bought the Nth kit in 2005 so it was when they were first starting out.

For you seeking knowledge considering a tummy tuck. I did the UCF 'highest clearance ' on my '05 a couple years ago. It drives and rides with zero vibs or rattles. Just like stock.
NO MML. 1" BL. Using the stock T -Case mount. Terra Flex Super short SYE due to my 4" suspension lift. I had to clearance the tub in a couple little spots with a big hammer and a steel rod. Lowered my radiator an inch or so to keep the clutch fan.
Not cheap considering that you'll need adjustable control arms, and such... but...
It's Totally worth it if you wheel it. And can swing the cost and trial and error install.

Reactions: alittleoff
McMaster is the same part as what Nth used, you just have to weld the nuts on. Well worth the savings, over what the resellers want for the ones with the nut on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ephry73