Odd behavior from parking lights

LJ06

Wondering if anyone has encountered this before or knows what the issue could be:

My driver side parking light does not come on with the headlights. It does turn on when the left turn signal is engaged, so the lamp seems to be fine. However, it blinks in unison with the turn signal light. I noticed that the passenger side alternates between the parking light and turn signal light when the right turn signal is engaged.

Anyone come across this?

Yep...bulb may be in wrong or shorted together.

Thanks for the suggestions. Tried swapping out the bulbs and had the same issue.
Digging into it a bit more, seems the previous owner may have changed the wiring at some point and the parking light harness looks aftermarket as well.
I see a couple wires spliced alongside the side lamps... as well as two clipped off yellow wires. This may be a bit more involved to sort out...
Not sure if clear from the photo but the black and green wires and spliced and go to both the parking and side marker lights.
58A681EA-21B5-4B81-85EE-5E93EE20939B.jpeg

Those White/Yellow wires that are taped off come from the MFS for Emergency Flashers.
Not sure why they are cutoff.
I see in your Profile that you are driving a '06 so the wiring section I posted above is not quite accurate.
Look at Section 8W-51-3 in the '06 FSM for the wiring of the MFS.

Thanks all - looking through the FSM now, though have to admit a bit newer to the electrical side of things.

It does seem the red/white wire is a mystery, as that doesn't seem to be anywhere in the factory diagram. Also looks like its currently set up with a ground directly to the side marker, which also doesn't seem to be stock. Think there should be a white/yellow directly to both the front and side lamps in place of the red/white wire?

Quick update here - rewired it based on the FSM. Seems to work well now (fingers crossed)!

Still no idea what the red/white wire is from. It looks factory, but dont see it in any of the diagrams...