OEM floor mats

Bbrayden85

TJ Enthusiast
Looking for a good set of oem floor mats for my ‘02 sport. The ones in mine move all around. And get stuck under tge pedal. I see little clips which i believe are supposed to hold down the original floor mats but i cant find them because i don't know what they look like. Are they carpet? Or rubber? I prefer carpet floor mats because they just look nicer but i just want whatever was original thanks

The original mats in my 2001 were carpet and Jeep stopped selling them years ago. They install using a single snap that corresponds with interior carpet. Jeep also offered rubber mats with the Jeep emblem but only for the fronts from what I’ve seen. These are also no longer available but truthfully aftermarket rubber mats that protect the sides like weather tech or Bestop are much better.

Reactions: Bbrayden85
I have an extra set. They are OEM carpet with holes for the hooks. Either agate or dark slate. I think they are somewhat hard to find. Not sure if it would be worth it to ship but if you are set on the OEM ones then it might be.

I have an extra set. They are OEM carpet with holes for the hooks. Either agate or dark slate. I think they are somewhat hard to find. Not sure if it would be worth it to ship but if you are set on the OEM ones then it might be.
It can even be aftermarket oem style. Just looking for something similar. I saw the auto custom carpets ones, but they didn’t have the hooks

If you wheel alot, (or even if you don't) can't beat the Weather Tech's. A little expensive but easy to clean, are molded to the shape of the footwells and have the hole formed out for the hooks.