OEM rear upper control arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

glwood

Jeepless
Supporting Member
I put a set of RC X-flex upper rear control arms on a TJ X prior to selling that Jeep to my friend. The spanner (threaded washer-type side of the joint) on one side of one of the X-flex joints backed out somehow, and needs replacing. I am going to contact RC to see if they will send a replacement spanner. My buddy would just as soon go back to the OEM arms...anyone got a set of OEM rear upper control arms they want to get rid of? I am helping him out as he has a bad shoulder, and can't work on his TJ himself like most of us can...thanks

If we can't get a replacement part from RC or find some used OEM, he will most likely buy Crown or equivalent if he has to spend $$ to fix the problem.

I put a set of RC X-flex upper rear control arms on a TJ X prior to selling that Jeep to my friend. The spanner (threaded washer-type side of the joint) on one side of one of the X-flex joints backed out somehow, and needs replacing. I am going to contact RC to see if they will send a replacement spanner. My buddy would just as soon go back to the OEM arms...anyone got a set of OEM rear upper control arms they want to get rid of? I am helping him out as he has a bad shoulder, and can't work on his TJ himself like most of us can...thanks

If we can't get a replacement part from RC or find some used OEM, he will most likely buy Crown or equivalent if he has to spend $$ to fix the problem.
I plan on upgrading my control arms in the next 4 months, if you haven't found a set by then you are more than welcome to have any of the 8 stock control arms you need at no charge just pick them up or have em shipped to ya. I am nearly always in Florida/Georgia/Alabama/North Carolina/Tennessee so if you make it to any of these states you can grab them off me for free. I'll update you as I get closer to that purchase in the event you have already sourced some.

Reactions: Chris
I have my old rear uppers still. got 140K on them but your buddy is welcome to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.