SOLD OEM seats from a Sahara FREE (Pasadena, California)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luk4mud

TJ Enthusiast
seats.jpg

These seats came with my new-to-me Rubicon LJ, but they are (I think) out of a Sahara. They are looking for a forever home. No rips, good shape, PO kept seat covers on them (included).

By popular demand, here is a pick. They are in the same shape. One with a cover, one with cover removed. The sales price includes covers for both.

Please come pick them up! Located in SoCal.

I WILL NOT SHIP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starrs and Chris
Well damn, if I was local I'd pick them up for sure. Great deal for someone.

Reactions: luk4mud
Well damn, if I was local I'd pick them up for sure. Great deal for someone.
I have been really blessed in my life, and try to pass that on where ever I can. Or perhaps this time its more like wife ordered me to get rid of them asap!

Reactions: Chris
I have been really blessed in my life, and try to pass that on where ever I can. Or perhaps this time its more like wife ordered me to get rid of them asap!

I know that feeling all to well, haha. Sometimes you just have to get rid of stuff to make room.

Is it just me, but those look like two different seats. One pre-2003, the other from a 2003+. The headrests are different. I can't see the other seat, but the one on the right in the pic is not a Sahara seat.

Reactions: ac_
Is it just me, but those look like two different seats. One pre-2003, the other from a 2003+. The headrests are different. I can't see the other seat, but the one on the right in the pic is not a Sahara seat.

And why is he yelling at us about shipping?

I am very close in 91024 and could very much use these for repair/replace of my lj passenger seat. I can pick up one night later in week.

Status
Not open for further replies.