WTB: OEM TJ Rubicon Rock Sliders

Status
Not open for further replies.

en480c4

Recovering LJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Looking for a pair of factory Rubicon rock sliders with rubber liners for a project. No fasteners needed.

Local-ish preferred, but willing to pay shipping depending on asking price.

Located in York, ME.

Bump. I know these get replaced for sturdier ones. If someone has TJ or LJ ones taking up space, I’d like to talk.

Interesting that I see this bumped. I'll be pulling mine off in the Spring. First thing I require...I want 3-4 places in Maine to go for family vacation this summer. Thinking coastal, not overly crowded. Will have 9 & 12 yo kids.

There in lies your issue... Coastal but not crowded is a tough combo to find. My wife grew up going to Popham Beach and loved it, but neither of us have been for years. My family has a place in Southport, which is off the beaten path but close to Boothbay Harbor so there is quite a bit to do, but has a pretty low inventory of rentals. Anything south of Portland will likely be a zoo with day trippers. Otherwise, who really knows this year. I think there will be an uptick, but if I'm looking for silver linings in a tough year, it was a more enjoyable summer here and I don't think things will be back to normal quite yet.

Have factory rock sliders off of a 2006 TJ Rubicon in the garage, most likely with the rubber liners.
Can confirm if I can dig them out this weekend. I'm in Michigan so would have to ship.

Looks like a deal has been struck. Thanks for the replies everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.